The Singapore Cooperation Programme of the Government of Singapore are offering training courses, in the following areas, to the Cook Islands for the calendar year 2014 – 2015.
There are ten (10) different areas of training where you will find specified courses and training dates:
- Civil Aviation
- Disaster management & Emergency Preparedness
- Economic Development & Trade Facilitation
- Governance & Public Administrations
- Information & Communications Technology
- Land Transport
- Law & Arbitration
- Port Management
- Sustainable Development & Climate Change
According to the terms and conditions, the Government of Singapore covers in-country expenses:
- Training Costs
- Training Allowance
- Basic Group Accident & Hospitalisation Insurance during the stay
- Airport meeting services
And participating countries are to cover travel costs.
Applicants are to provide the following documentations:
- International Training Application Checklist
- Complete and signed Application Form
- Two copies of the passport size colour photos (3x4cm)
- Copy of Passport Information Page (clear)
- Complete and signed Medical Report
More information on these courses can be found on their website http://www.scp.gov.sg or in the following PDF documents.