The French Permanent Secretariat for the Pacific has launched a call for applicants for projects eligible for support in 2017 under the "Fund for economic, social, and cultural cooperation in the Pacific", commonly known as the "Pacific Fund".
Established in 1985 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Development, the Pacific Fund contributes to the regional intergration of the French territories: Wallis and Futuna, French Polynesia, and New Caledonia.
The Pacific Fund allocates on average EUR 30,000
- Local groups interested must be partnered with a group/organisation(s) from the French territories
- Projects must be jointly financed for up to 50% of the total sum of eligible expenses.
- Applications must be written in French
Project must also fall under the following categories:
- Climate Change and Disaster Risk Management
- Economic and industrial projects
- Health Security
- Food Security
To lodge your application or to request further information, contact Sarah Guejdi on email@example.com