STRENGTHENING THE RESILIENCE OF OUR ISLANDS AND OUR COMMUNITIES TO CLIMATE CHANGE (SRIC-CC) PROGRAMME
Request for National Consultant(s)
The SRIC-CC Programme seeks a professional individual or individuals to develop a full project proposal to upscale Phase 1 of the existing SRIC-CC Programme based on the existing project concept document. This assignment will include consultation with relevant Ministries, Civil Society, UNDP and key stakeholders in the Pa Enua.This task will also include a desktop review of recent and relevant assessment reports of Pa Enua, National plans and the current SRIC-CC Programme document.
The scope of work includes the development of a project proposal to upscale SRIC-CC Programme for submission to the Adaptation Fund in 2017.
Those interested in submitting an application for this assignment shall first contact the undersigned and request for the Terms of Reference to this assignment.
All applications must include the following;
- An updated curriculum vitae (CV), if submitting as a team/ company – the updated CV’s of all team members must be included in the application.
- The names and contact details of two references
- A covering letter
- An inception report containing the following:
- An outline of the methodology that will be used to complete this assignment and their expected outputs
- A financial submission outlining the breakdown and full costs for services
All soft copy applications must be marked in the subject line Re: SRIC-CC Upscale Assignment and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org;
Applications close at 3:00pm on Monday 14th November.
Late applications will not be accepted.