The Ministry of Finance and Economic Management seeks suitable companies, groups or individuals to submit a tender for the sale of its inventory of bank notes issued in 1992 and now out of circulation. These notes are no longer legal tender but have value to collectors of bank notes worldwide.
The parcels included in this tender are:
- Cook Islands 1992 issue $50.00 x 6,000
- Cook Islands 1992 issue $20.00 x 6,000
- Cook Islands 1992 issue $10.00 x 6,000
The bank notes will be sold in one lot on an as-is-where-is basis. Highest or any tender not necessarily accepted.
Submission of Tender
Tenders should be submitted by email, with the tender form signed and attached, in either pdf or MS word format to email@example.com with the subject line “Disposal of 1992 Cook Island Bank Notes - OOC – SA151602.
No tender box will be provided for this tender, all tenders must be submitted electronically.
Conditions for Tender
- This tender is subject to a reserve price
- Tenderers must tender for all bank notes
- Tenders should be submitted exclusive of any applicable VAT.
- A 20% deposit on the Price is payable on acceptance, and the balance payable prior to removal
For further information in regards to the Sale by Tender for Disposal of 1992 Cook Islands Bank Notes please visit: http://procurement.gov.ck/asset-sales
Or contact: Mr Terry Piri
Phone: +682 29511 Ext 8306
Tenders Close: 4:00 pm Friday 21 November 2015